Thank you for your interest in the SEO Alternative Investments Fellowship Program (AIFP). Applications for the 2022-2023 AIFP class are currently closed.
For the first year, AIFP will have two application cycles for candidates interested in joining—in the Spring and in the Fall. All applicants accepted during either cycle will collectively form the 2022-2023 AIFP class. Applicants who are not accepted in one application cycle are welcome to continue preparing for AIFP and apply again in another cycle.
- First-through third-year United States-based investment banking analysts and management consultants. (Applicants must be into their first-year of full-time work to be eligible for this Spring cycle. Applicants with offers to begin work in Spring or Summer 2022 will be eligible to apply in the Fall cycle later this year, after having started full-time work.)
- Individuals from backgrounds underrepresented in alternative investments (i.e., people of Black, Hispanic/Latino, and Native American descent, as well as Asian Women).
- SEO alumni and non-alumni may apply.
Applications for Spring applicants to the spring cycle are now closed. Below is a general timeline for Spring applicants. All dates are subject to change.
- March 1, 2022: First-round Interviews Begin, on a rolling basis for eligible applicants
- March 15, 2022: Applications Close
- April 30, 2022: Candidates Announced for Superday Interviews
- May 20 & May 21, 2022: AIFP Superday Interviews
- June 17, 2022: AIFP Class Announced
Applications for our Fall cycle will open in early Fall 2022.
Until then, please register for the SEO Investment Academy. The SEO Investment Academy is a series of online workshops designed to help historically-excluded investment banking analysts and management consultants prepare for the SEO AIFP and buy-side recruiting.