Thank you for your interest in the SEO Alternative Investments Fellowship Program (AIFP).
The SEO AIFP will have two application cycles for candidates interested in joining in 2023 — in the Spring and Fall. Applicants who are not accepted in one application cycle are welcome to continue preparing for AIFP and apply again in another cycle. Applications for the Fall cycle are now open!
- First-through third-year United States-based investment banking analysts and management consultants, including those who identify as Black, Hispanic/Latinx, or Native American. (Applicants with offers to begin work in Spring or Summer 2023 are eligible to apply!)
- Both SEO alumni and non-alumni may apply.
Applications for the Fall AIFP cycle are now open! Below is a general timeline for Fall applicants. All dates are subject to change.
- July 1, 2023: Applications open
- Upon being deemed eligible, applicants will be required to submit a technical assessment
- August 31, 2023: Applications close at 11:59 PM ET
- September 19, 2023: First-round interviews begin for candidates who are deemed eligible, subject to technical assessment performance
- Mid-October, 2023: Candidates Announced for Superday Interviews
- October 27, 2023: AIFP Superday Interviews
- Early November, 2023: AIFP Class Announced
- Mid-November, 2023: AIFP Orientation and Welcome Reception