Thank you for your interest in the SEO Alternative Investments Fellowship Program (AIFP).
The SEO AIFP will have two application cycles for candidates interested in joining in 2023—in the Spring and in the Fall. Applicants who are not accepted in one application cycle are welcome to continue preparing for AIFP and apply again in another cycle. Applications for the Spring Cohort of 2023 are now open!
- First-through third-year United States-based investment banking analysts and management consultants. (Applicants with offers to begin work in Spring or Summer 2023 are eligible to apply!)
- Individuals from backgrounds underrepresented in alternative investments (i.e., people of Black, Hispanic/Latino, and Native American descent, as well as Asian Women).
- SEO alumni and non-alumni may apply.
Applications for the Spring AIFP cycle are now open! Below is a general timeline for Spring applicants. All dates are subject to change.
- January 20, 2023: Applications open
- Upon being deemed eligible, applicants will be required to submit a technical assessment
- February 28, 2023: Applications close at 11:59PM ET
- April 11, 2023: First-round interviews begin for candidates who are deemed eligible, subject to technical assessment performance
- Early-May, 2023: Candidates Announced for Superday Interviews
- May 20, 2023: AIFP Superday Interviews
- Early-June, 2023: AIFP Class Announced
- Mid-June, 2023: AIFP Orientation
- Late-June 2023: Fellows Welcome Reception