Applications for the 2020-2021 Fellowship Class are now open!
Incoming first-year investment banking analyst applications are due April 3, 2020. Rising second-year investment banking analyst applications are due March 6, 2020.
See below for links to the applications, program criteria, and a list of required documents.
- Participants are those who are traditionally underrepresented pre-MBA professionals of color (i.e. Black, Hispanic, and Native descent, as well as Asian women)
- Incoming first-year or rising second-year investment banking analysts at bulge bracket or boutique investment banks in NYC
- Preferred analysts include those in traditional investment banking industry coverage groups, M&A, leverage finance, and structured finance
- SEO alumni and non-alumni are eligible to apply
- SAT or ACT score report – Official score reports must be submitted by interview date!
- Undergraduate transcript
- Updated resume