We Propel Human Potential
SEO Alternative Investments Fellowship Program (AIFP)
Are you a first or second-year investment banking analyst or management consultant looking to compete for coveted pre-MBA buy-side roles?
We’ve got the training, mentoring, and access you need to secure an associate role on the buy-side!
Since 2009, we’ve helped hundreds of underrepresented professionals achieve their career goals by connecting people who are passionate about creating change and increasing diversity in alternatives space.
of SEO AIFP Fellows have secured jobs in the alternative investments sector
What We Do
The SEO AIFP connects historically excluded talent to career opportunities in the alternatives sector through:
- Alternative Investments Superday Simulation
- Exclusive Mentorship from your dream buy-side firm
- Insights into AIFP Partner Firms’ unique cultures
- Curated alternative investments curriculum – the Gold standard for alternative investments recruiting!
- Private networking opportunities with SEO Partner Firms and Alumni
- Continued coaching and training in technical interview prep, LBO modeling, case studies delivered to you by SEO AIFP Partner Firms, etc.
- Inclusion in SEO resume book
SEO AIFP Partners are some of the most renowned in the industry. We’re thankful for their support in helping close the opportunity gap.
“The SEO AIFP experience was phenomenal, as was the breadth of experiences that we participated in. Activities included one-on-one technical and behavioral coaching, and pre-preparation, case study walk-throughs, mock interviews, networking events, and more. The fellowship provides students with the tools necessary to start thinking like an investor.”
Associate, Gryphon InvestorsAIFP Fellow
How it Works
SEO AIFP Fellows receive in-depth exposure and hands-on development via virtual and in-person events:
- Facilitated recruiting-related engagement with access to our private network of AIFP Partner Firms
- Coaching from our pool of alternative investments professionals
- Exclusive technical training and case studies to further develop an investor’s mindset
Do you Qualify?
SEO AIFP Fellows are:
- First- through third-year investment banking analysts and management consultants as of Summer 2022
- Professionals from backgrounds historically excluded in alternative investments (e.g., people who identify as Black, Hispanic, or Native American, as well as Asian Women)
- Both SEO alumni and non-alumni