SEO Law offers three scholarships per year to help promising incoming law students cover the cost of law school tuition, fees or books. Each year, SEO Law awards one $10,000 scholarship and two $5,000 scholarships.
“This scholarship will relieve a tremendous financial burden as I begin my law school journey. I will feel less compelled to work during my 1L year and be able to fully dedicate myself to my academic endeavors and extracurriculars. In law school, I hope to be able to continue pursuing professional opportunities that may not be the most lucrative but are aligned with my personal goals and passions. SEO Law’s support and scholarship will allow me to confidently pave a career path that is both fulfilling and reflective of my experiences.”
–Na Hye (Laurel) K.
Stanford Law School, Class of 2026
2023 SEO Law Scholarship Recipient
The 2024 Scholarship Application is now open: Access the 2024 Application here!
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements (note that the scholarship eligibility requirements differ from the Fellowship eligibility requirements):
- Must be enrolled in law school by June 2024 for matriculation in Fall 2024
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: Monday, March 4, 2024 at 12:00m ET
- Applicants must answer one of the following essay prompts in 500 words or less:
- Essay Question #1: One of SEO’s values is giving back. It is not about you, but those who came before you and those who will come after you. Please explain how you’ve applied this principle to your life to date.
- Essay Question #2: If you could change one thing about the legal profession, what would it be and why?
- Essay Question #3: If you could submit a musical addendum to SEO Law, what three (3) songs would you include and why?
Selected Scholarship Recipients will be notified by September 2024.