SEO Law offers three scholarships per year to help promising Black, Hispanic and Native American incoming law students attend the law school of their choice. SEO Law awards one $10,000 scholarship and two $5,000 scholarships.
“The SEO scholarship allowed me to purchase additional supplements for my doctrinal classes, which helped me absorb course material faster and more comprehensively.”
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements (note that the scholarship eligibility requirements differ from the fellowship eligibility requirements):
- Minimum LSAT: 155
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA: 3.5
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: March 7, 2021
- Applicants must answer the following essay question in 500 words or less:
- To be considered for an SEO Law Scholarship, please submit an application to apply for the scholarship (along with the required documentation) by March 7, 2021.
- One of SEO’s values is giving back – It’s not about you, but those who came before you and those who will come after you. Please explain how you’ve applied this principle to your life to date.