“The SEO scholarship allowed me to purchase additional supplements for my doctrinal classes, which helped me absorb course material faster and more comprehensively.”
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements (note that the scholarship eligibility requirements differ from the fellowship eligibility requirements):
- Minimum LSAT: 155
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA: 3.5
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: March 7, 2021
- Applicants must answer the following essay question in 500 words or less:
- To be considered for an SEO Law Scholarship, please submit an application to apply for the scholarship (along with the required documentation) by March 7, 2021.
- One of SEO’s values is giving back – It’s not about you, but those who came before you and those who will come after you. Please explain how you’ve applied this principle to your life to date.