SEO Law's Pre-Law Pipeline Program
Catalyst is our free, virtual pre-law pipeline program that provides individuals from underrepresented populations with resources and structured guidance throughout the law school application process.
Components of the program include:
- A customized LSAT preparation course
- Workshops to strengthen law school application materials
- Individualized reviews of application materials
- Access to exclusive discussions with admissions officers at law schools nationwide
- Community-building opportunities with a diverse group of prospective law school students
- Mentoring from practicing attorneys
- And more!
The 2023 Catalyst Application is now closed.
Apply Early Decision by November 30, 2022 11:59 PM EST. The 2023 Catalyst application will remain open until December 30, 2022 11:59 PM EST.
Scroll down for further information on the Program. Read more about the application, eligibility, and the 2023 application process and timeline here.
Learn More About Catalyst
Scored at the 95th Percentile or higher on the LSAT
Applicants that applied to law school at the end of the program receive a law school admission
"SEO Law Catalyst not only encouraged us to be proactive in the testing and application process, but it also gave us the tools and support necessary to be competitive candidates at top tier law schools. I am certain that the support of this amazing program will allow me to become an effective advocate for my community."
SEO Law Catalyst Scholar '21
Columbia Law School '25
Learn more about our Law School Application Webinar series here!