Law School Application Webinar Series
SEO Law is excited to host our annual Summer Law School Application Webinar Series! If you are thinking of applying or reapplying to law school, we are here to help. It is our mission to diversify the legal profession and that begins with demystifying the law school admissions process itself.
Our series will provide you with the most up-to-date information and resources to ensure you have the tools you need for applying to law school. In each webinar, we hosted law school admissions officers, whom shared advice and discussed best application practices and recent trends. Following each panel is an opportunity to ask questions. Recordings of each webinar will be added to this page and will remain available throughout the Summer into early Fall (October 1).
Our Summer 2023 Series:
- Panel #1 (June 14): Finding Your Voice – How to Own Your Application Cycle | Watch recording here
- Panel #2 (June 21): First Up – Crushing the Application Cycle as a First-Generation Grad Student | Watch recording here
- Panel #3 (June 28): Up Close and Personal – Drafting Your Personal Statement | Watch recording here
- Panel #4 (July 26): Sum of the Parts – Compiling Your Resume & Letters of Recommendation | Watch recording here
- Panel #5 (September 6): Reclaiming Your Narrative – Drafting Your Diversity Statement and Addendum | Watch recording here
Stay tuned for additional information and updates throughout the fall as we prepare for our 2024 applications! The 2024 Catalyst application will open in October 2023 and the 2024 Fellowship application will open in November 2023.