Law School Application Webinar Series
SEO Law is excited to host our annual Summer Law School Application Webinar Series! If you are thinking of applying or reapplying to law school, we are here to help. It is our mission to diversify the legal profession and that begins with demystifying the law school admissions process itself.
Our series will provide you with the most up-to-date information and resources to ensure you have the tools you need for applying to law school. In each webinar, we hosted law school admissions officers, whom shared advice and discussed best application practices and recent trends. Following each panel is an opportunity to ask questions. Recordings of each webinar will be added to this page and will remain available throughout the Summer into early Fall (October 1).
Our Summer 2022 Series:
- Panel #1 (June 22): Finding Your Voice – How to Own Your Application Cycle
- Panel #2 (July 6): Sum of the Parts – Compiling Your Resume & Letters of Recommendation
- Panel #3 (July 20): First Up – Crushing the Application Cycle as a First-Generation Grad Student
- Panel #4 (August 10): Up Close and Personal – Drafting Your Personal Statement
- Panel #5 (September 14): Reclaiming Your Narrative – Drafting Your Diversity Statement and Addendum
Please note the recordings have now expired. Stay tuned for additional information and updates throughout the fall as we prepare for the 2023 Catalyst application cycle!