Law School Application Webinar Series
SEO Law is excited to host our summer Law School Application Webinar Series! If you are thinking of applying or reapplying to law school this Fall, we are here to help. It is our mission to diversify the legal profession and that begins with demystifying the law school admissions process itself.
In each webinar, we will be hosting a series of law school admissions officers to share their advice and discuss best application practices and recent trends. Following the panel, there will also be an opportunity to ask questions. Each webinar will provide you with the most up-to-date information and resources to ensure you have the tools you need for applying to law school.
- Panel #1 (June 22): Finding Your Voice – How to Own Your Application Cycle: Access the recording here
- Panel #2 (July 6): Sum of the Parts – Compiling Your Resume & Letters of Recommendation: Access the recording here
- Panel #3 (July 20): First Up – Crushing the Application Cycle as a First-Generation Grad Student: Access the recording here
- Panel #4 (August 10): Up Close and Personal – Drafting Your Personal Statement: Access the recording here
- Register here for Panel #5 (September 14 at 7pm ET): Reclaiming Your Narrative – Drafting Your Diversity Statement and Addendum
Please note the recordings will be available for a limited time through the end of summer/early fall.
We hope to see you on our upcoming webinars!