In 2019, private equity recruiting started just 4 months after first-year analysts hit the desk, with much of the process completed within the first 72 hours!
As a result, the need for underrepresented young professionals to develop an investor’s mindset, gain technical skills, and navigate the private equity recruiting landscape is greater now more than ever!
SEO’s Investment Academy consists of online workshops designed to help diverse investment banking analysts and management consultant sharpen their qualitative and quantitative skill sets, which, in turn, affects performance evaluations, bonuses, and their, overall, ability to successfully recruit onto the buy-side.
- One-on-one coaching from in-house alternative investments experts
- Small group workshops with investment professionals from AIFP Partner Firms
- Technical training and opportunities to network with industry professionals
SEO Investment Academy | Introduction to Private Equity (PE)
Kicking off the first workshop for the season, this SEO Investment Academy will cover the fundamentals of PE, an industry shrouded in mystery despite it having some of the highest paying and most prestigious jobs in the industry.
Please join us Wednesday, November 4th, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EST to experience a panel of seasoned PE professionals demystify the industry and share their personal experiences. Topics include:
- What is PE/LBO?
- How do PE firms make money / what are return drivers of LBO?
- Review an example of a real-life LBO transaction
- What does a PE associate do and how does the role differ from banking?
- Why did SEO Investment Academy panelists join PE?