SEO Investment Academy
The training, mentoring, and access you need to secure a role on the buy-side.
Are you a first, second, or third-year investment banking analyst or management consultant interested in private equity, hedge funds, credit, real estate, infrastructure, and other buyside roles?
Do you want insider guidance to gain an edge in your recruiting process?
You need the SEO Investment Academy.
What is it?
The SEO Investment Academy is a series of curated, virtual workshops that propel you into careers in private equity, credit, hedge funds, real estate, and other buyside roles! Our goal is to change the face of the alternative investments industry for those who have been historically excluded from the sector by providing you with the tools and opportunities you need to succeed in this hyper-competitive landscape.
What you get:
Designed with one goal in mind, the SEO Investment Academy equips historically excluded investment banking analysts, research analysts, sales and trading analysts, management consultants, and related professional fields with the technical skills and the investing mindset they need to launch and sustain a fruitful career in alternative investments.
- Virtual Small Group Workshops: Personalized training with investment professionals from a variety of our partner firms.
- Virtual Large Group Workshops: Training sessions covering various asset classes in the alternatives such as private equity buy-out, hedge funds, credit, real estate, and more.
- Hear from our alumni, network with industry professionals, and get access to case study trainings and preparation modules designed by partner firms.
- Case studies are delivered to you by our partner firms, offering you an opportunity to directly interact with senior investment professionals and hiring managers.
Who should apply?
The SEO Investment Academy is open to both SEO alumni and non-alumni.
To qualify for Investment Academy, you must identify as someone from a background historically excluded from the alternative investments sector, specifically, people of Black, Hispanic/Latinx, and Native American descent, as well as Asian Women, in addition to one of the following:
- A first-, second-, or third-year investment banking analyst, research analyst, sales and/or trading analyst, management consultant, or related professional field, in a full-time position.
- A college senior with an offer for full-time work post-graduation as an investment banking analyst, research analyst, sales and/or trading analyst, management consultant, or related professional field.
- A college junior with a prior and/or upcoming internship in investment banking, research analysis, sales and/or trading, management consulting, or a related professional field.
The SEO Investment Academy accepts applications on a rolling basis from early fall to late spring. Applicants who meet the program requirements will be notified via email.