Talent Opportunity Center
The SEO Talent Opportunity Center (TOC) allows Middle Market alternative investment firms to share career opportunities with SEO alumni experienced in finance and banking. SEO talent partners have the opportunity to share their roles with more than 2,600 investment banking and asset management professionals, including 1,200 with one to five years’ experience, presently working at Wall Street’s leading investment banking firms and seeking buy-side roles.
Since 2009, SEO Alternative Investments has worked to fill the talent gap in the industry through education, access, and training. Our work in promoting diversity in the alternative investments industry is supported by our 50+ member Limited Partner Advisory Council (LPAC), which includes public pension plans, foundations, university endowments, and family offices. Our LPAC represents more than $1 trillion in capital.
A Solution for Connecting Talent to Opportunity
As a partner of SEO’s Talent Opportunity Center, you’ll get priority access to a pool of alternative investments professionals across all levels. SEO partners are leaders in creating opportunities for underserved professionals. You’re not simply making a direct investment in the next generation of leaders; you’re getting access to the qualified, skilled, and experienced talent that you need.
- Access to over 2,600 SEO alumni in finance and/or banking .
- Outreach to SEO’s targeted group of experienced alums via email and text.
- Career opportunities shared with SEO’s network of experienced professionals via a weekly newsletter.
- Partner logo placement/promotion on SEO website and SEO Alumni Connect, our password-protected platform .
- Promotion in relevant trade publications.
We’ve been placing talent in this industry for over 10 years, and we have a track record of success.
For SEO Alumni
As an SEO alum, you will receive email and text communications – customized to your experiences and interests — about the opportunities promoted on the Talent Opportunity Center.
Start Working Toward Your Next Career Opportunity HERE
How it works:
- Partners share career opportunities directly to the TOC.
- You receive targeted emails and text alerts about postings based on your experience and interest.
- SEO shares your résumé with partners who’s jobs you’re interested in.
- You will receive a notification if you are selected for an initial interview.
- You can also receive interview prep (based on schedule availability).