Are you looking to make a difference?
Do you want to work for an organization that is mission-based, diverse and empowering? SEO, one of the nation’s top pre-professional development organizations for underserved and underrepresented students, is always looking for talented and driven people to join our team.
“Working at SEO has been a full circle moment. As an alum, I personally know the impact that SEO has on students. While I could have gotten a job anywhere, I consider it a great privilege to be able to pay it forward and help propel the next generation of SEO professionals.”
We are proud of our committed team and encourage those who share our values to join us. SEO staff:
- Strive to be positive, helpful, inspiring and appreciative of the efforts of others
- Place young people—the core of our mission—first in all that we do
- Take ownership of projects to advance our mission
- Support each other on individual projects
- Encourage and value the efforts of teamwork and collaboration
- Seek knowledge to help us become better at what we do
- Promote learning and opportunities for growth
SEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
SEO offers a competitive annual salary and participation in a medical, dental and visions plan; provides a health reimbursement plan, a retirement plan, excellent vacation, personal and sick days, along with 13 paid holidays.